Wednesday 17 June 2015

Pregnancy Update

Hey everyone,
Just a quick update on my pregnancy seeing as the majority of my readers are enjoying my pregnancy journey I said I'd do a quick update! 


So I've three weeks left until my due date ( 7th Juy) and it's just flew by! A lot of people I've spoken to about their pregnancies would have said it felt like they where pregnant for ever, but it's not the case with myself I feel like I got pregnant yesterday! I don't know if it's because I only started to really show at about six half / seven months or because of being monitored and working I was always busy but it really feels like it's gone by in the blink of an eye! 

However, the past few weeks have taken it's toll on me mentally and physically. I do not feel myself in the slightest, I feel like I'm in someone else's body and my head is all over the place. It's crazy how emotional you feel over the smallest tiniest thing, like I will literally cry over anything! One minute you're on cloud nine and the next thing I feel like I'm a serial killer looking to murder someone!.. Honestly I do not know how my family, friends and boyfriend have put up with me, a big pat on the back to you's saints! 

So as my due date is approaching I'm also like a hypochondriac, the smallest pain and I'm like ''BITCH I'M IN LABOUR''  and well yea I'm not!! It's actually gas thinking of it, I sound like a nut job! Everything is hurting at the moment though, my feet are looking like balloons and so is my legs and as for my boobies!.. Hello thunder tits!! They are so so heavy! How in the name of god do you big booby ladies carry that weight around all day? I will never dis my little boobies every again when they hopefully go back to being the tiny tots they where! 

I'm also nesting  like a mad man. I am freakishly obsessed with soapy warm water and sponges!... This my friends is actually my pregnancy craving. I will literally go down stairs and fill up a bowl of hot water and fairy liquid and put a sponge in it and sit there for hours playing with it and scrubbing unnecessary things.. like skirting boards?! I've washed down every single item of furniture in our room every single day religiously and I have a special system on how I do it!

 Today I actually went and took down our curtains and lampshade and decided it was time for them to go in the bin! I washed the curtain poles, moved so much of Conors things out of the room and removed all our dvds as they where ''gathering dust''! I've also rearranged everything millions of times the past week and feel so happy and satisfied when I do it! I've also taken cotton buds and cleaned in the cracks of the doors and shelves and window ledges, yep I am a crazy bitch! 

Also another thing with the sponges and soapy water I actually have to admit I'm guilty of drinking the water! (I hang my head in shame here) Okay so it wasn't the fairy liquid but when I've been in the shower/bath I tend to use a sponge (my favourite one) and just put Radox all over it and soaked it in the water and well yes you guessed it drank it!... Look lads, I'm pregnant and I'm being weird but I can't help it!... And as for my beauty blender sponges, well they've seen better days! 

All my bags are packed and ready at the door along with babas little car seat, I can't wait to turn around in the car and see him sitting there in it! I've been drinking raspberry tea the past week every day with the hope that it will speed things up but so far nada! It's supposed to be good for you'r uterus and helps it contract during labour and to smooth out the process so here's hoping to that! 


My pregnancy has been far from easy and has had it's highs and lows but now thankfully everything is looking good, and after my previous hospital appointment my consultant has given me the thumbs up for a what will hopefully be a smooth labour. Again I couldn't have gone through all of this without my family or friends or my amazing boyfriend. He's been the best in the world and if you're reading this don't get a big head you gobshite! 


For any woman or young girl who is pregnant at the minute, stay strong amigos, it's a precious gift and it will be the best one you will ever have received. When people ask me if I'm nervous I say yea and no because well you never know what's going to happen but if millions of women in the world can do it then of course I can. 

As for now my wee bear is happy in my belly and maybe fingers crossed my next pregnancy post will be with him sitting beside me! :) 




And for anyone wondering on my outfit, the shirt is my boyfriends and it's from River Island, and everything else is from New Look! :) 

Thanks for reading everyone,
Love BV xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading :)