Friday 5 June 2015

Outfit Of The Day (OOTD)

Happy Friday everybody! 

Today me my boyfriend went to collect our Moses basket thanks to my amazing sister! As I said in a previous post we honestly would not have been able to afford all these amazing things with out the help of our friends and family who have been the best support network for the both of us. If any of you's are reading I just want to say thank you so much to the best bunch of people in the whole world, you's honestly don't know how much you've helped both myself and himself over the past nine months. We love you's all to the moon and back xx

Okay so soppiness over (I've been an emotional wreck lately it's getting ridiculous!) I posted a picture on my Instagram earlier of my outfit of the day that I wore when I was heading out and about. Lately I actually haven't been bothered to get out of my p.js at all as I find anything I wear just doesn't look right or sit right. I've just been feeling like shit basically! Don't get me wrong I love being pregnant but now I'm at the stage where I just want my old body back and to be able to wear a pair of jeans without feeling uncomfortable or like a ten tonne whale. I actually can't even bring myself to look at a pair of jeans at the minute and I will not be venturing out in a pair for the foreseeable future! 



So today I wore my fabulously comfortable leggings which are from New Look. I don't mind the ones from Penny's what so ever it's just I find them really see through and I'd rather not have my arse on show thank you very much! So the ones I buy are from New Look I can't remember the price but there cheap and come in different lengths, colours etc. Actually my whole outfit is from New Look, my top is a fitted bodycon dress that I used to wear pre pregnancy and the shirt was actually from a trend we had in at the start of the year, I'm not sure if they're still selling them but there is similar ones you can buy in store which are the same style but in different patterns. I've been living in them the past few months because there nice and lose and dress up my leggings and plain top combos that I've been also living in! 


My shoes are also from New Look and I got them last year in the Belfast store as part of the premium collection. I love my wee babies so so much, and rite now thanks to my swollen feet there about the only pair that I can wear for long periods at a time. 

My purse is from Parfois in Swords I only recently got this and yes I know it's like a clutch but I love it. I can fit everything into it and most of the time I don't bother with a handbag. I stick my phone and keys in it and It's got loads of card pocket thingys which I love! 


My sunnies are from Penny's and don't do a tap with protecting you'r eyes but they look cute so that's good enough for me! They where only €1.50 so I couldn't pass them. 

And that was me set for the day! I honestly don't know if people enjoy reading these posts, If you's could comment on them and let me know what you's think that would be great, I don''t want to bore people to death with them and I'd love to know what you's would like me to write about it would give me some inspo! I've been pretty focused on make-up/beauty based posts at the minute because of how I'm feeling but for all the pregnant ladies if it's more pregnancy posts you's would like than I'm more than willing to do more. 

Thanks for reading guys,
Lots of Love Bv xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading :)