Sunday 17 May 2015

Fringe Heels - Save | Spend | Splurge

Hi everyone, 
I've been doing some shopping and decided to do a save, spend, splurge post on some fringe heels. There everywhere at the minute and I found three pairs that are all fab with all very different price tags. It's so important to shop around before you buy something just to get the best value for your money and to make sure everything is in your budget. I actually sound like my mother, she would be proud! But I came across these three beauties which have all different price tags so I hope there's something for everyone. :) 



1. SAVE




How fab are these? These are the Jennie fringe heels from Public Desire. This website is actually amazing for shoes. They have all the latest trends, there's something for everyone. It's really up and coming and there smashing all the latest trends. These beauties are actually a knock off of the Zara fringe heels, they are £29.99 and a total save! 


2. SPEND

How amazing are these?? These are the fab fringed heels from Zara. There one of their best sellers at the minute so be quick if you's want them! They have the fringe detail and lace up detail all in one! You can purchase them from Zara for €69.95.



3. SPLURGE


These bad boys are from one of the best, Steve Madden and are called Fringly. Steve Madden is known for making the worlds comfiest heels, I actually wouldn't care if these killed my feet I'd still try and rock them! The open toe detail gives more room in the shoe and there is a zip at the back which helps add security. These babies are one for a good pay day and cost €115.00. 


You can purchase these at any of their websites which are listed below.
Happy shopping ladies,
Love Bv x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading :)