Thursday 14 May 2015

Top 5 Maternity Jeans

Hi Ladies, 

As promised I've done a blog post on my top 5 maternity jeans of the moment.  I spent so long looking around for nice stylish jeans that where comfy so I hope you's find this helpful :)





1. Under Bump Skinny Ankle Grazer 





I just love these so much. How cute are they? you would never think these are maternity jeans. These would be perfect for throwing on going to the shops or even date night. So versatile! The ripped knee is huge at the minute and us pregnant ladies like to be stylish too! These are from ASOS and retail at 43.83 euro. 





2. Under Bump White Skinny





These beauties are so perfect for summer. White is all over the place and its just so fresh and clean feeling and looks great with a tan! These are also the under bump which actually gives your back great support. There a super soft material which always helps. These bad boys are from New Look and retail at 29.99. 




3. Over Bump Black Skinny





These are just a wardrobe staple for me. Black is just my go to colour, 90% of my wardrobe is black so I had to include them! These are the over the bump style and I find them great. You know when you just need to hoist your jeans up? Like you just need to give them a good reef for them to sit properly? Seriously unattractive but we all do it!! Well with these you just don't have that problem they just sit so perfectly on your bump and sometimes I think I'll never go back to normal skinnies after I have my little boy! Anyway's these are from New Look and cost just 22.99!! Steal!!!

http://www.newlook.com/eu/shop/maternity/jeans/maternity-black-overbump-jeggings_326150301?isRecent=true



3. Under Bump Ripped Boyfriend Jean





Boyfriend jeans are great for a casual I don't give a shit look. So comfy, so handy to just throw on with a pair of cons and away you go! These are actually from New Look but we're all out on our site so I found them on ASOS and there only 34.23!!




5. MAMA Jersey Trousers 





I know these aren't jeans but I just seen these on H&M when I was having a snoop and I fell in love. There probably not everyone's cup of tea but they are mine! I love the palm print and the colour, get me to Ibiza please!! I have a few pairs of these trousers and there the easiest thing to dress up or down. There's a matching top to go with these and it's such a nice two piece set. Throw them on with a floppy sun hat and some shades and Kimmy K wouldn't have a look in! These are cheap as chips and are just 19.99 from H&M.



Hope these gave you's some style inspo! 
Thanks for reading, 
Love BV x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading :)