Tuesday 5 May 2015

The Sound Of Pitter Patter and Psoriasis

At 22 I never in a million years would have thought I would be expecting a baby. But here I am (now at 23) and 31 weeks pregnant expecting our very own baby boy!!!!!


We are so excited to meet our little man and preparations are well under way. So since becoming pregnant I have noticed a lot of different changes with my body. Between hair, nails and skin everything is different. Since the age of 12 I've suffered from psoriasis, I actually don't like to use the word suffer because it sounds like its the worst disease in the world and for some people it is and in my case it was for many years and it's actually only now that I am willing to talk about it and share my experiences with it. If used every single product available to man on my skin to help reduce the redness and itchiness that comes along with it so if anybody is interested in what products I use please comment below and I will most definitely do a post about them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading :)